Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm so excited!

Photobucket
I can't believe this is our last week in Tulsa. I know it is going to go by so fast. It is such a strange dichotomy: to be leaving all you know and embracing something almost completely foreign but entirely adventurous all at the same time. It evokes such bipolar feelings. Still, I am increasingly pumped as the days pass, and I just can't wait to be there and return in the truck! 'Cause that means all of our stuff will be in the house and then I will start the task of creating our new home, a task on which I thrive!
SmileyCentral.com
Anyway, this week will be fun and sad. Seeing everybody again will be great, but not knowing the next time we will see them again is a little disheartening. But again, that just means our new adventure awaits!

[The Finger Lakes]
Photobucket

No comments: