Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm already a weenie, but we're here!

Photobucket

So now that I'm (un)officially a Yankee, that means that I have become a warm-weather weenie. There has been a "heat wave" settling upon us over the last few days. And we thought we were escaping the heat! Well, relief came today; it cooled off quite a bit. I mean, it was never really that hot here, and not nearly as humid as good ol' T-town. These guys just have no clue! Everybody couldn't stop talking about their suffering.

I sympathize. At the risk of repeating myself for the 100th time, I don't like the heat!

Anyway, we made it! We are here and loving it! Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Spence starts work at the end of this month, and I start the beginning of next. Someday we'll have internet again. =) I think it's coming Thursday. It's amazing how non-obsessively we lived before without the internet. Ah... those were simpler times.

I am very tired and should probably stop writing to avoid boring any readers or rattling on and on about nonsense or both, etc. So, here's to New York! We're having the time of our lives!

Photobucket

No comments: