Sunday, August 30, 2009

What you might notice in this picture...

Photobucket

Clockwise from the top!

A pretty arrangement I made from mums and eucalyptus that I got from Wegmans for cheap. I was surprised at how fragrant the eucalyptus can be! Yum!

A little candle holder from my momma that has sweet words on it.

A shofar [שופר]. From Gram. =)

A funny gnome card that Janice got me for passing the CCRN exam. He talks. Clearly silly since gnomes speak at such high frequencies that we cannot hear them.

A picture from NYC that I printed on the new printer Spence bought! [So unlike him to make such a purchase! It was a really good deal though.]

Hanging, a gift from my bro that he made. It reminds me daily to get over myself. =)

A partially open window ‘cause the weather has been so fantastic.

AND the PICTURE ITSELF! I found the camera!

I’ve been slaving away trying to clean out our guest room (where I found the camera… I had anticipated I might). I knew organizing the room was going to be a project, but WOW. I mean… WOW.

So I’ve found a lot of stuff I’ve been looking for. Can’t wait to have the room done!

Sayonara!

No comments: