I want to remember this day forever... This little guy almost didn't make it today. He had a laryngospasm of some kind (kind of like choking), and I never thought I'd truly need to use my airway skills to save my dog! But this little creature has truly been a gift to me for nearly 8 years, and to lose him like that would have been awful. Right when I thought it was going to be too late, we experienced something so supernatural. God showed me tonight in a tangible way a new level of his real and present love and care... No matter how big or small we think our fear or dilemma may be, He is present in our distress. He is more than just there with us; He is indomitable. I can't express all that this picture means to me, but I can tell you I know He is here... and He cares. #k11
No comments:
Post a Comment