Saturday, March 16, 2013

Island Adventure!

We have been pretty preoccupied with getting back into the groove since we returned from our island adventure that I (obviously) haven't been able to post about it yet. I can't wait, though! I'll have to just do a day at a time or so. We did have such a wonderful time of R&R. I think it's the most relaxed we've ever been on vacation. We even met some new friends! So thankful we had the time together and that it was as magnificent as we had imagined.

It's that time to start getting the house ready to sell, packing up the stuff we won't need for Boston, and doing all of the little things we need to go/see/re-do before we're outta here. It's going to be sad to leave, but we are definitely ready for our next chapter in life!

Here is a picture taken on St. Thomas. We went there on the last day of the cruise. It was the only island we had been to before. We went there on our honeymoon, so we were very happy to return and go back to Magen's Bay and think about how much life has changed and how much we've gone through since that blessed time a little over six years ago. Time does fly, but boy! it's been jam-packed!



More to come,
Meg

No comments: