These are the flowers we have in the backyard - the only ones that are brave enough to come out! They close up at night. It gets nippy!

Now all of this great news and working the night shift really do not mix. Thank goodness there's only a week more of that for awhile. I never know when to sleep or when to eat. Weird.


Spence has a busy month ahead of him on his burn rotation. He gets to take home call, but we'll see how much he's home or able to relax. I just like seein' the boy! He's my favorite!


He brought me some beautiful daffodils home yesterday just because. I just love that boy... this boy, in case you were wondering:

I think almost everyone's married for now. I like it when everyone has a buddy! Chichi's (Sarah =) gotta get married one of these days, but none of us are very worried about that. I just want to go on trips together!


Speaking of trips, Bermuda is coming up! We finally get a little vacay together away from all the madness. It is going to be sooo relaxing and wonderful. Only six weeks to go!

I should really write updates like this more often. My blog has been ULTRA boring. I really do have so many things to write about! Like how we went to Tulsa two weeks ago and got to have a little romantic day and night in Chicago on the way. Ahhhh... I love that city.
OK! Here's some pics! Only a few 'cause I should go to bed!

This is the little boys and me at the beach with the Drake in the background (well, over to the right... it may be a little cut off).
Here's a better pic.


This is me eating heavenly Alaskan King Crab legs at the Drake's Cape Cod Room. Words cannot describe how exquisite they tasted!
[And yes! That's a bib! =)]
Afterwards, we danced in the Palm Court... it was lovely!

[I realize there are no people dancing in THIS picture, but you get the ambiance. There was big band music and that centerpiece was beautiful!]
Other than work, I am also very excited to be editing text and images for an anesthesia book being published by URMC's Anesthesia Department. What an opportunity!
Anyway, missin' all my family and friends something terrible...
Love and peace to you!
1 comment:
Awwww, I just now saw this blog post. Thanks for the shout out. I hope to one day be married and take fabulous trips together too. We shall see :) Love and miss you!
Post a Comment